Tuesday, May 26, 2015

This is relax!

Good morning, friends from around the world. Today, it's up to me, Eli, show a new interpretation of the sketch of Leah.
Here in Italy the summer is finally coming and it's time to think about tanning. For me it is always a torture because I have light skin and immediately became red as a tomato. But I love the sun and can not resist when the sky is clear and the heat caresses the skin.
And here I am, in this photo, in an effort to become, if not chocolate, something more than a cheese.

A page really simple, with few embellishments, to emphasize the paper background that is already so beautiful.

Good summer everyone, and see you soon.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..