Wednesday, May 6, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge: Happy Mother's Day

Hi! Helen is here wanna share my project for Die Cut Challenge this week - all about Mom.

This time I made a watercolored card with Rose die cuts on it. I cut the Rose Lace Flourish out of White Daisy Cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo. First, I rezied them in 3 sizes and the cut them. After I cut the flowers, I trimmed the leaves off. Then I trace the flowers on a piece of watercolor paper. I started coloring inside the rose circles using Watercolor pencils and blended the colors using aqua brush, then I decided to add some light blue.

Once the paper was dry completely, I added the die cut roses using Tombow mono liquid glue using the fine tip.


On a strip of vellum, I heat embossed the sentiment from Happy To Be Friends stamp set with Ranger  Princess Gold Embossing powder and then added it on the watercolored paper.

I hope you to see you playing with us this week! Link up your project here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..