Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Shine Bright

Good morning! It's Charlotte with you again to share a layout I did with Leah's first sketch for May. When I first looked at the sketch I panicked a little. It looked like a mixed media sketch to me and here's the thing...I do mixed media and I do layouts, but I don't do mixed media layouts! LOL! So therefore, the paint swipes became layers for me! :) Ah, the beauty of sketches and interpretation. Never be intimidated when you see a sketch that just "doesn't look like you". There are ways to make it yours! I kept the photo placement and the tag the same and then worked around with the rest.

 
 
These photos were taken right before my daughter's dance performance. She had taken a new style this term and really loved it, hence the title!
 
We'd love to see how you've interpreted this sketch! Make sure to link up your projects on the side bar!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..