Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quick Introduction...

  We are being a little sneaky and getting this wonderful new lady in before the Blog Hop starts! LOL! We are very excited to welcome a new face to our Die Cut Design Team, so please help us in welcoming Tracey....here is a little about her in her own words....


Hello.......I'm Tracey
I live in Australia .....My husband is Canadian and we have  four wonderful children...........14, 16, 18 and 21. I am in the process of creating Scrapbook Albums for each of them. I also enjoy making cards and gifts for family and friends.  Visiting Thrift Shops would have to be my other hobby......., I often find fabulous embellishments which I use on my creations.
I absolutely love my Cricut! My husband would tell you that my hobby is collecting the cartridges - not scrap booking!
Thankyou so much to SOUS for inviting me to be part of their fabulous Design Team!

..............................................

We are the ones so very happy and honored to have you joining us Tracey! So thank you!
We as a Design Team have been working really hard creating, working on blog hop details
and posts for our personal blogs and getting candy together for this blog hop
and can not wait to have you visit us!
We look forward to it as we hope you do as well!

See you soon!


8 comments:

  1. Welcome Tracey, I hope you enjoy being apart of this fabulous team of talented ladies as I am....look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME!
    Can't wait to visit you all soon! This is going to be SO fun!
    Looking forward to working with you and getting to know
    you Tracey!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Sounds like a fantastic addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Tracey and looking forward to getting to know you also! This is such a Great, Fun Team to be on, your going to Love it Here!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Tracey! Can't wait to see what inspiration you bring us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..